Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

the Baby Dash N Go carrier that we were able to buy with baby shower gift money.
Annabelle has started to get a little fussier in the past few days. It takes her a while to calm down after she's eaten and she needs lots of rocking. I don't have a rocking chair and I also need to get things done in my house. So now I have the carrier that I can put her in. It usally rocks her to sleep after a bit if I walk around enough. And I have my hands free to get some things done. She's still a little small in it, but it works out okay.

1 comment:

  1. You need to come see us! We miss you now that Project Runway ended. We can watch something else Thursday nights or just make that our visiting night if you want. Or if that isn't good we need to figure out a different time! We miss yall!!!

    ReplyDelete