Friday, November 5, 2010

Adjusting

I've been so terrible about blogging lately. It is pretty difficult when I only have 1 hand for typing because it takes twice as long. And I'm also not great at thinking of good things to post right now. I do have a lot of things to be grateful for, but life is still a bit difficult right now. I'm not used to 6 hours of sleep per night, Joseph has become crankier and naughtier lately, my house is a DISASTER, and I have no idea how to keep up with all of my responsibilities. I forgot how hard it is to adjust to a new baby and it's harder because we have to help Joseph adjust.

I'm going to try to follow everyone else's example and post something I'm thankful for everyday. I'll catch up today.

1. I'm grateful that Annabelle isn't colicky like Joseph was.
2. I'm grateful for my friend, Jessica, in our ward because she watches Joseph so often and her kids enjoy it as much as he does.
3. I'm grateful that it's already been 2 weeks since Annabelle was born; it feels good that time isn't dragging during this difficult period.
4. I'm grateful for fall because it's absolutely my favorite season.
5. I'm grateful that my mom was able to come for such a long visit last month.

1 comment:

  1. My hardest transition was from one to two - two to three was a breeze in comparison. Just breathe, take it one day at a time, and remember that in a few short years you will be getting plenty of sleep! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete