Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Too Much On My Plate

Today was a hard day for me. I feel like I just have a lot going on right now.

The "Bad" Things:
I didn't here back about the job at Veritas, Inc.
We bug bombed our kitchen yesterday, but the infestation is so bad that we have to do it again tomorrow.
I haven't had any use of my kitchen for about 36 hours, so we've had to eat out a lot even though we're completely broke.
We don't know how we're going to pay our rent for September, but we can't move anywhere else because we can't pay a deposit. 
I think I have a UTI. 
I'm having my period for the second time in 2 weeks because I had to stop my birth control pills prematurely; they were making me feel "morning sick" all the time.

The "Good" Things:
I had a job interview at a different PetSmart. They seemed really interested in me.
Joseph is starting Kindergarten tomorrow! And we have all his stuff ready for him.
We've been the recipients of many charitable acts over the past month.
Our landlord is providing all the supplies to take care of our roach problem.

I'm hoping and praying really hard that everything evens out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment