Saturday, June 23, 2012

Work, Work, Work

In an attempt to blog more, I deleted all the games on my Facebook and I pinned the Blogger page to my browser. My hope is that when I'm bored, eating, or otherwise unoccupied and sitting at my computer, I will blog instead of playing games.

Today is an organizing day at our house. We are hoping to move into a 3 bedroom apartment this summer, so I've been going through each room and super-organizing. I've finished the kids' room and managed to keep it clean since. I'll be finishing our room today, which has been the messiest room in the house for several months (we couldn't see the floor for most of that time). I'm going to start on the hall cupboards and closet this afternoon and hopefully finish them quickly so that I can move on to the kitchen. I'm scared of my kitchen. It's SO messy. But I was scared of cleaning this room before I started and now it looks great! This is seriously the cleanest it's been since Annabelle was born. Yay!

I'm also finishing up the mountains of laundry that have been sitting around our house. I've spent around $15 on laundry in the past week and it's pretty cheap here compared to regular laundromats.

Now off to do more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment