Sunday, December 19, 2010

Epic Fail

I totally fail at posting on my blog. I didn't finish my things I was grateful for and I haven't been updating on my family. Once again, I'll try to do better. I'm not going to try to catch up on everything, though. There hasn't been that much going on anyways. Mostly just regular days with 2 kids.

Thursday was Joseph's 2nd birthday. Aunt Marianne kindly let us use her basement for a party and we had a great time. The theme was Blue's Clues. Pam, Dutch, Samantha, and Athena all came to the party along with Aunt Marianne, Annemarie, and Julianna. It's so fun that Joseph is 2 now. Here are some pictures:


Pin the Paw on Blue


Mitchell made the awesome banner

Having fun


Blowing out the candle



His 2 cakes that Mitchell and I made






No comments:

Post a Comment