Sunday, June 27, 2010

Packing and Fun Pregnancy Stuff

Mitchell stayed home from work yesterday and we cleaned and packed most of our office. We have 6 packed boxes and 2 that are almost full. He also cleaned our living room carpet with a carpet cleaner we borrowed from a family at church. It had so many stains and it looked horrible even though it's only 3 or 4 months old. Now it looks beautiful again. Our place is back on the market. We haven't had anyone come look at it, but I'm not expecting us to. For some reason, the realtors don't like showing properties that have people living in them. Stupid, huh? I guess it's okay for now, because only the living room and dining/office look nice right now, the rest is a disaster.

I'm 22 weeks along now. And I'm dealing with lots of fun pregnancy symptoms like heartburn, leg cramps, weird skin issues, fatigue, memory loss, abdominal cramps (it's almost like having my period!)... not to mention (TMI alert!) the uti and yeast infections that I had at the same time. Yesterday, I said, "Why does being pregnant have to hurt so much?" Mitchell says, "Because that's what the Lord told Eve. There's a verse in the scriptures, do you want me to look it up and read it to you?" The last part was said a teasing/sarcastically. I love my husband, he's good at making me see the good/valuable side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment