Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm feeling depressed today. I don't know why. It's frustrating.

Joseph has been driving me a little nuts lately. He's getting a molar, so that explains some of his behavior. He's very clingy and whiny. He's been pulling my hair a lot lately and climbing on my head if I'm sitting or lying down. He's been mostly refusing to eat anything. Yesterday, all he had for breakfast was a corner of a Poptart, lunch was 1 Ritz and 1 Frosted Mini Wheat, but he came around for dinner and had a couple tablespoons of brown rice and corn and half a Chick-Fil-A chicken strip. I think Mitchell got him to eat a couple blueberries and grapes, too. I really hope he decides to start eating again soon.

On a good note, I was right! I'm having a little girl! We're very excited. And this will be the first girl grandchild on Mitchell's side of the family, too.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for you. It stinks that now you have all the insurance stuff figured out there you get to go through it all again in Utah, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful you are having a girl!!! Congratulations! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl will be so fun! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the girl that is so EXCITING!! Also when they are getting molars they don't eat anything at all usually until they are completely in so that is normal:) It will be fine in a few weeks. As long as he is eating something ( even if it is small) at each meal he should be just fine:)

    ReplyDelete