Friday, February 5, 2010

Look-a-Like



I'm going to get in on the fun since everybody else is doing it. I've never really been told that I look like any celebrities, but Mitchell and I frequently discuss who would play us (and the people we know) in a movie made of our lives.
I have gotten Amanda Bynes a few times. There is somebody else that Mitchell and I decided would play me, but I can't remember who right now! I'll post it when I remember.




Mitchell has been told many times that he looks like Gene Wilder, especially when he lets his hair and sideburns grow out. He also has a crazy sense of humor like him.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! You do look like Amanda Bynes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look more like Amy Adams :) You know, the one who plays the princess in Enchanted :)

    ReplyDelete