Monday, March 5, 2012

All By Myself

Mitchell just left on an Illustration student field trip to LA. He will be gone until Saturday night. The longest we've ever been apart since we were married is about 1 day, so this is pretty huge for me. The kids have never been away from Daddy for more than a day of classes. It's definitely going to be a big adventure for us this week. I don't do very well being alone, especially with my depression, so I'm going to be trying to do lots of fun things with the kids. It doesn't help that I think I have an ovarian cyst because I've been in a lot of pain the past couple days and I woke up with a sore throat today...

I'm going to take this time to get a lot of work done that I normally wouldn't do because I would rather be spending time with Mitchell. The kids and I are going to go to the zoo and the park and do other fun things. And Mitchell is going to be visiting a lot of studios that he would love to work at someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment