Friday, July 1, 2011

Moving

No, we aren't moving, but I feel like everyone in our ward is. Almost all of Joseph's friends have moved and many of my friends have moved; this means that we are pretty lonely out on the playground right now. I am hoping that a family with children moves into the ward. I'm not used to being the one that stays while everyone else is moving, so it's really weird to me. I've just moved so much in my life that I've gotten used to it. The longest Mitchell and I have lived in one place since we got married was the year that we lived at his mom's house. It's going to feel really weird staying here in Provo for so long. I keep trying to rearrange the house because I just don't feel entirely at home yet. I don't feel like this is a very permanent place, but we are going to be living here longer than we've lived anywhere else. It's not very easy to decorate because we can't hang much on the walls and we don't have any shelves for setting pictures or knick-knacks on. It is slowly coming together, though. We just moved Mitchell's desk into the living room and the tv into the bedroom so that we can work on our homework in the same room. It's been nice so far, but the living room doesn't really feel like a living room anymore.

Most of our time is now consumed by school. I was up until 11 or 12 almost every night this week either working on projects or trying to get Annabelle to sleep. And I was waking up between 6 and 8 every morning as well. I've realized that I don't do well with less than 8 hours of sleep. I'm hoping to try to catch up on some sleep this weekend. We'll so how things really go.

I'm going to go to bed now so that I can start catching up on that sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment